Christina Joy Fox
Hello Bride-to-be and Welcome! My name is Christina Fox (but you can call me “Christy”) and I started Christina Joy Photography in 2017. I’m so excited that you found me and because I believe that getting to know my clients is the #1 way to ensure an awesome experience, I’d love to tell you a little about myself! Here are a few things you should know:
- I have an Australian Shepherd named Caesar who is 8 years old.
- I live in East Ghent in Norfolk, Virginia but I love to travel!
- I enjoy camping, hiking, and spending time outdoors.
- My favorite flowers are sunflowers, peonies, and gardenias.
- I love to write, sing, and play guitar. I’ve been playing guitar since I was 13 years old.
- I studied Psychology in undergrad and I’m still obsessed with research on well-being.
- I like traveling to new places. So far, I’ve backpacked through Europe, Thailand, and Vietnam and I’m hoping to visit India next.
- I love live music and you can almost always find me at the very front by the speakers.
- Mustard yellow, turquoise, and forest green are my favorite colors.
- I enjoy hanging out at my favorite coffee shops in Norfolk (like Cure!).
- One reason I started this business was to give back to the community. 10% of all profits from Christina Joy Photography are donated to local community projects.
Thanks for taking the time to visit my site and connect. Feel free to reach out. I look forward to working with you!
Photo by Katelyn James